Dear Xank community,
I want to first of all thank you for your continued support in our project. Following the launch of our cashback service, I took the time to reflect on what we’ve accomplished thus far and look forward to how much more we have planned for the future.
Today, I want to touch upon the topic of Xank’s token supply. Since we’ve had some new developments in the past several months, I wanted to give our community an update on the circulating supply. Our circulating supply is based off of Coinmarketcap’s definition of “circulating supply” as outlined in their FAQ.
Coinmarketcap FAQ: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
Circulating Supply Token Breakdown
- Airdrops and A-IEO unlocked tokens: 650,000 tokens
- Marketing, listing, and community events: 100,000 tokens
- Exchange liquidity: 1,600,000 tokens
- Foblgate A-IEO lockup (account frozen until October unlock): 580,000 tokens
- Private and public staking: 1,660,000 tokens
- Total circulating supply: 4,590,000 tokens
Future Token Release
- Cashback rewards and bonuses (starting from cashback launch)
- Staking (ongoing)
- Future exchange liquidity
- A-IEO and private sale unlock (starting from October 1, 2020)
- Team and advisors (starting from April 1, 2021)
- Partnerships and marketing
See here (https://xank.io/blog/xank-token-distribution-and-lockup-schedule/) for more details on token lockup schedule.
I want to assure you personally that the Xank team is committed to transparency and to the long-term success of our token and ecosystem. We will also do our best to give you more frequent updates on the circulating supply as tokens are gradually released.